Thursday, July 04, 2002

Hey, if anyone's reading this--is anyone reading this? Sorry for the long silences. Going upstate meant no local Internet access, and I'm guessing I'm going to owe my Mom about a hundred bucks in long distance fees. We spent a glorious week at her cottage, and the dog became an Olympic quality swimmer. Lots of berries and muffins and sunning and cool weather. My only troubling experience was standing in line in front of someone in Chatham, NY, who informed the girl behind the ice cream counter that he wanted a hazelnut geLAto, and that he was going to compare it to his memories of gelato in IIIItaly.

Thanks for sharing, bub. Not.

Now, back in toasty New Jersey. I am glad to be here, but worried about that little dissolving ozone layer thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home