Saturday, November 02, 2002

CATCHING UP

Still feeling grief about Paul Wellstone. Vote early and often, people.

Amazed that Oprah devoted an hour to Michael Moore & Co. re: Bowling for Columbine. Yes, she's untouchable--hell, she faced down Texas beef. But my experience with people who are in positions of power is that they tend to protect them. And you know she's going to get shit from the gun lobby for giving Moore such a platform.

In town on Thursday, a bevy of writer boys. Spotted Jay McInerney looking sleepy in the West Village. And Sebastian Junger, looking studly in the Lower East Side.

Not a lot of blog updates because I have joined the ranks of NaNoWriMo, aka National Novel Writing Month. And maybe it's the meditation, maybe it's my creativity finally settling down, or maybe I'm insane, but I'm writing up a dog-gone storm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home